The instructor resources for this textbook include the following:
- Course Overview: Lecture topics, physical activities, and student assignments in both a 20-session framework and a 32-session framework.
- Course Outline: Introductory notes, key points of technique, common errors and solutions, teaching modifications, skill application, activity setup, and additional resources.
- Test Questions and Answers: Multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blank, and short answer questions for written exams.
- Evaluation Guidelines: Multiple grading systems for evaluating student progress in skill performance, written tests, and effort.
- Additional Resources: Websites, books, and other additional resources.