An e-book package can be purchased at a bookstore and downloaded to your computer from the Human Kinetics Web site. To view the e-book, you must have Adobe Digital Editions software.
- Locate the e-book package at a bookstore and purchase the package.
- Ensure that you have Adobe Digital Editions installed. If not, click here.
- After purchasing the e-book, log in to your Human Kinetics account or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Go to the Web site listed on the key code card included with your purchase
-OR- go to the generic Key Code Activation page.
- In the left column, click Enter Key Code. Enter the code located on the card included in your purchase and click Submit. The product will unlock.
- In the left column, click the E-Book option. Click Download eBook in the bottom right corner. When prompted, click Open. The book will download to Adobe Digital Editions.
Note that some e-books are part of a larger package that also includes other online resources. This is especially true for textbooks which offer these resources to supplement the learning experience. Additionally, you can transfer your e-book to various devices. Click for NOOK and Kobo eReader instructions.