When filling out the form, please keep the following in mind:
- If the material will be published by a publisher other than HK, provide the title
of the work to be released, its author(s) or editor(s), the publisher's name, the
estimated release date, the number of pages, and the binding (if known). If the
material is for nonclassroom use, indicate how many copies of it you wish to make.
- For course packets, contact the Academic Permissions Service of the Copyright
Clearance Center by calling 1-978-750-8400, by faxing 1-978-646-8600,
or by writing 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923.
- If you would like to use Human Kinetics material in a promotional manner, (book covers or excerpts in a magazine or newspaper article, or on your Web site), you'll need to contact the Publicity Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about translating products into other languages, please contact Drew Tyler at DrewT@hkusa.com.
Have the following information ready to complete the form:
- Full title of the original HK book or journal; full title of the chapter or section,
if applicable; last name and initials of the author(s) and/or editor(s)
- Volume and issue number of the journal or the edition number of the book
- Exact page numbers as they appear in the HK publication of the material you wish to use
- If the request is for a table or figure, include table or figure number(s) in addition
to the page number(s) in the HK publication.
- Copyright holder and the year (HK serves as copyright agent for all HK publications,
regardless of copyright holder).
- If the material is changed in any way, a copy of the original material as it appears
in the HK publication and a copy showing your adaptation, summary, or other proposed use.
Note: Should we need to contact you regarding your request, we will do so via e-mail. Please
make sure you include this information.
* = Required fields.