Yes. The Senior Fitness Test Sofware is designed so that the database maybe be shared on a network drive for useage by multiple users.
How do I install the Senior Fitness Test Software for use on a network?
- Install the software to your local hard drive.
- In the Options pull-down menu, select Network Setup.
- Select the location of the new or existing database on the network where it will be used or shared by many instructors within your facility.
- Select the default database name (SFT.mdb), which cannot be changed.
- Exit the Senior Fitness Test software and restart the program.
- If you are using a network database with the Senior Fitness Test software, the message "Network Data Found" will appear on screen.
To access the network database on each workstation, do the following:
- Follow the installation steps for CD-ROM.
- Follow the steps for using the Senior Fitness Test Software software over a network.