1. Insert Senior Fitness Test Software CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Click the Run... icon.
4. Type X:\setup.exe in the text box. (Note: X is the letter that corresponds to your CD-ROM drive.)
5. Click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to install the software, making sure to install to your hard drive.
7. Click the Windows Start button.
8. Select the Programs folder icon.
9. Select the Senior Fitness Test program group.
10. Select the Senior Fitness Test icon.
11. Select the Register button.
12. Your registration code will appear on screen. Follow the instructions to receive your unlock code.
Note: Make sure the software is running when you call customer service. The software will prompt you to call Human Kinetics to receive your unlock code. If you purchased the software outside the United States, a sticker will be visible on the outside of the package informing you which Human Kinetics subsidiary you should contact for your unlock code. If you have any problems, call 217-351-5076 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Enter the unlock code to register Senior Fitness Test and click Continue. Once this is done, you can start using the program.
14. After the program is started, you can use the online help to maneuver through the Senior Fitness Test program.