Follow these easy steps to back up your data or to transfer participant and Senior Fitness Test data from one computer to another. Make sure you have several clean, formatted disks available. Depending on the size of your database, you may need more than one disk to collect the data.
1. From the Options pull-down menu, select Backup/Restore, then Backup.
2. Choose the drive and/or folder to save the backup file (i.e., network, hard drive, a:\ or b:\, etc.) before you select the Save button.
3. Save the file. The default file name is SFData.zip.
4. Click Save button to save the backup file or Cancel to discontinue this action.
5. If you’re backing up the data to the a:\ or b:\ drive, remove and insert disks (if more than one is needed to back up data) at the prompts. Make sure you number the disks.
1. From the Options pull-down menu, select Backup/Restore, then Restore.
2. Choose the drive or folder to restore the backup file before you click on Open.
3. Open the file. The default file name is SFData.zip.
4. Select the Open button to restore data or Cancel to discontinue this action.
5. Insert disks at the prompts if necessary.