A. When signing in to the OEC, there is a Submit button on the login page. Under that button is a link: "Reviewers click here to log in." If at some point the user accidentally clicks that Reviewer login link, the page gets saved into memory and needs to be cleared; otherwise, the user will keep looping to the Reviewer page, which the user will not have access to, and the user will be unable to log in. To clear the page from memory, all you have to do is delete cookies and Internet files from your browser.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you will go to Tools on the top toolbar in your browser window. Click on Internet Options. The General tab will come up on the screen. In the center of this screen is the area you want to work in.
- In the center you will see a button that states Delete Cookies. Click on this button. A prompt will come up asking if you are sure; click OK.
- When this process is done, and it is done fairly quickly, then you will want to click the button right beside it that states Delete Files. When the Are you sure? prompt comes up, click OK. This process will take just a little bit longer than the cookies, but not too long.
- Click the button at the bottom that says Clear History. When this is done, click OK to exit this box.
- You will then need to close out of all browser windows.
- Reopen Internet Explorer and try again. Important note: Do not use any old bookmarks for the page or link, but access the page through our main site, www.HumanKinetics.com, or type in the precise Web address www.hkueducationcenter.com and follow the links from there.