A. Here are some more complete instructions to go along with the Printer Settings instructions:
- When your certificate comes up, you will want to go up to File in the upper-left corner and choose Page Setup. You will see a Page Setup box come up over your certificate.
- There may be some letters in the Header and Footer areas. Just delete those out of these boxes so they are empty.
- Choose Landscape orientation instead of Portrait.
- Go to the Margins setup and put 0.25 in each of the boxes (left, right, top, bottom). Click on OK to save these settings.
- Print your certificate. Return to choose File in the upper-left corner on the toolbar, and select Print.
You may also wish to do a Print Preview before you do the print to double-check your page setup.
Keep these instructions handy for printing future certificates.