Here are instructions for installing LifeSize on a PC:
1. Insert LifeSize into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Click the Run… icon.
4. Type X:\setup.exe in the text box. (Note: X is the letter that corresponds to your CD-ROM drive.)
5. Click the OK button.
6. Follow the prompts to install the software, making sure to install to your hard drive.
7. Click the Windows Start button.
8. Select the Programs folder icon.
9. Select the LifeSize folder icon.
10. Click on the LifeSize icon.
11. At the next screen, enter the required information (*) to register LifeSize. Click the Register button when you are finished.
12. Your registration code will appear on screen. Follow the instructions to receive your unlock code. Note: Make sure the software is running when you call customer service. The software will prompt you to call Human Kinetics to receive your unlock code. If you purchased the software outside the United States, a sticker will be visible on the outside of the package informing you which HK subsidiary you should contact for your unlock code. If you have any problems, call 217-351-5076 (U.S.) or e-mail email@example.com.
13. Enter the unlock code to register LifeSize and click the Continue button. Once this is done, you can start using the program. 14. After LifeSize is started, use the user manual or online help to guide you through the program.