Here are instructions for installing LifeSize on a MaC:
1. Insert CD and open.
2. Double-click on the icon for the LifeSize installer and click the Continue button.
3. At the license agreement statement, click Agree or you will not be able to proceed with the installation process.
4. You may need to specify a destination folder for LifeSize. Both the LifeSize application and the LifeSize help files should be located in the same folder. The default folder is LifeSize. Click the Install button.
5. Once you have finished installing the software, click on the LifeSize logo to open the program.
6. Use the Apple key and space bar combination to hide or display the menu bar.
7. To start LifeSize, double-click the LifeSize icon.
8. At the title screen, you will see three buttons: Begin, Help, and Quit.
9. Click the Begin button.
10. To exit LifeSize, select Quit from the appropriate icon or pull-down menu.