1. Insert CD or disk 1 into the appropriate drive.
2. Click Start and select Run.
3. For disk, type a:\hswindow.exe (or b:\hswindow.exe); for CD, type d:\hswindow.exe. Click Enter.
4. At the License Agreement, click Agree or you will not be able to proceed with the installation process.
5. During installation you will be asked to specify the directory in which to place HealthScreen files. You can place these files anywhere on your local disk drive. The default directory is healthsc. Click Next.
6. If you are installing disks, insert the appropriate disk at the prompts.
7. When installation is complete, you will see the icon for HealthScreen in the Start menu. Click on HealthScreen.
8. At the next screen you will need to register the software. Click Register.
9. Your registration code will appear on screen. Follow the instructions to receive your unlock code from Human Kinetics customer service. (Note: Make sure the software is running when you call customer service.) If you purchased the software outside the United States, a sticker will be visible on the outside of the package informing you which HK subsidiary to contact for your unlock code. If you have any problems, contact HK technical support by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-351-5076 (U.S.).
10. Enter the unlock code to register HealthScreen and click Continue. Once this is done, you can start using the program.