When you have trouble viewing the IFA animations, it’s almost always due to security firewalls on your system network. The following suggestions should help:
- Disable all pop-up blockers. This is the most common problem preventing animation play.
- If you are asked to select an animation player, be sure to select QuickTime and not Microsoft Windows Media Player.
- If the animation loads but doesn’t play, there should be a hyperlink line above the animation that says, "If the movie does not start playing, click here." Click on this hyperlink and the animation should start playing.
- If you click on this hyperlink and the animation still doesn’t play, check the bottom of your screen. There may be an animation window that has been minimized. Click on all the minimized windows to see if the animation window has been accidentally minimized.
- If these suggestions don’t work, contact Primal and they will contact you directly. Another option is to contact your IT department.