Place your order via our Web site from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. You can also contact Human Kinetics or one of our distributors by mail, telephone, or fax. If you have a question about how to order or about how to place a purchase order or about an order already placed, you may submit your question using our online Order Inquiries form.
|USA || Canada
P.O. Box 5076
Champaign, IL 61825-5076
475 Devonshire Rd.
Windsor, Ontario N8Y 2L5
|Europe || Australia || New Zealand
107 Bradford Road
Phone: +44 (0) 113 255 5665
Fax: +44 (0) 113 255 5885
P.O. Box 80, Torrens Park
57 A Price Ave, Lower Mitcham
South Australia 5062
Phone: (61) 08 8372-0999
Fax: (61) 08 8372-0998
|Human Kinetics New Zealand
Division of Sports Distributors NZ Ltd.
P.O. Box 300 226 Albany
North Shore City
Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: 0064 9 448 1207
Fax: 0064 9 415 8656
Click here for a full list of distributors and contact information.
If you do not wish to order from the Web site, you may mail your order to the Human Kinetics distributor in your country; see the following list of distributors. If there is no distributor in your country, mail your order to the HK U.S. office. Note that the U.S. office cannot process orders from countries that have a Human Kinetics distributor or subsidiary.
Except for orders from Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, all mail orders for journals placed from outside the U.S. should be sent directly to Human Kinetics in the United States. Payment should be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please also supply a daytime telephone number and/or daytime e-mail address so that we can contact you if we have a question about your order.
- Prices are listed in sterling £ for both UK customers and European customers and in euros for European customers only. Orders can only be placed in one currency. The Web site will automatically change all items in your shipping cart to the last currency chosen.
- Official orders must be accompanied by the relevant paperwork or photocopies. Both invoice and delivery addresses should be supplied where necessary. Terms for official orders are 30 days UK, 60 days for the rest of Europe.
- For shipments outside Europe, postage will be charged at cost.
- All payments must be made in Australian funds.
- Cheque or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Bankcard) for all personal orders.
- Official order number for official orders. Also provide invoice address if different from delivery address. Terms for official orders are net 30 days.
- All payments must be made in New Zealand funds.
- Cheque or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard) for all personal orders.
- Purchase order number or letterhead required for library, bookshop, or institution orders. Terms are net 20th month following invoice date.