To enable ActiveX for IE 6.x and 7.0 for Windows:
1. Click on Tools menu in the browser. Select Internet Options from the pull-down menu.
2. Click on the Security tab on the top portion.
3. Click on the Custom Level button on the Internet zone option. You will see a scroll-down menu with radio buttons.
4. Select the Enable radio button for the following menu choices: Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins Script ActiveX Controls Marked Safe for Scripting
5. Click OK to exit and save.
6. Click OK again to exit out of Internet Options menu.
7. Exit your browser and restart. ActiveX should now be enabled.