Occasionally, users may see a tcp/ip error when they attempt to connect to the Fitnessgram server. While this may not be the fault of Fitnessgram, you may follow these steps to ensure that your FG8Server service is properly running and set up.
- From the computer that the Fitnessgram server is installed on, pull up a run box either by selecting Run from the Start menu or by pushing WindowFunction-R.
- Enter "services.msc"
- Scroll down and check to make sure that FG8Server appears in the list of services.
- If FG8Server is present, right-click the FG8Server entry and select Properties.
- Select the Recovery tab and change any option that reads Take no Action to Restart the Service.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- If FG8Server is present but does not display Started in the Status column, right-click the FG8Server entry and select Start.
- If FG8Server is not present in the services menu, Fitnessgram 8 is not installed. Please insert your installation disk and follow the on-screen instructions.