The state of California mandates that all Fitnessgram scores be reported to the state administration. Human Kinetics does not require that this information be sent in, nor do we monitor or control this process for them. The export guidelines are listed on the State of California’s Web site.
If you are using the Fitnessgram 6.0.3 program, you would accomplish this export with the following steps:
- From the Fitnessgram Teacher Edition, click on File. Select Export and then select Fitnessgram Data.
- In the drop-down menu for Teacher and Classes, select All.
- Click Show Students button, then click Select All.
- In the upper-right corner under Fields to Export, select Fitnessgram 6.0 default.
- Click the Export button in the lower-right corner.
- Select Export All Fitnessgrams, then click OK.
- Select MS Excel 5.0.
- Click OK on the Export Fitnessgram or Activitygram Data window.
- Select a destination for the export file. It is suggested that you save the file on your desktop.
- Click Save, and the export will begin.
- When it says Fitnessgram is done exporting, click OK.
- On the Export information window, click Cancel.
If you are using the Fitnessgram 8.3 program, then you would accomplish this export by following these steps:
- From the File menu, select the Export to FG6 option.
- Select the file format. Choose the FG 6.0.3 PC format for your export.
- Select the scope of the data to export. Choose district, school, teacher, or class.
- On the next screen, select a location for the file and create a file name. Make sure you save the file as a .CSV file.