In Fitnessgram 6.0.3 I receive the error message "Script error: index out of range."
This means the database is corrupt. You will need to export your data, create a new database, and import the data into the new database.
Exporting Your Database
- From the Fitnessgram Teacher Edition, click on File, select Export, select Fitnessgram Data.
- In the drop-down menu for Teacher and Classes, select All.
- Click Show Students and then click Select All.
- In the upper-right corner under Fields to Export, select Fitnessgram 6.0 default.
- Click the Export button in the lower-right corner.
- Select Export All Fitnessgrams and then click the OK button.
- Click OK on the Export Fitnessgram or Activitygram data window.
- Select a destination for the export file. It is suggested that you save the file on your desktop.
- Click Save and the export will begin.
- When it says "Fitnessgram is done exporting," click the OK button.
- On the Export information window, click the Cancel button.
Creating a New Database
- Click the File menu and then select New.
- Click Browse and select C:\ftgr60\teacher as the destination directory for the new database. Then click the Select button.
- Give the database a name of 8 characters or fewer and then click the OK button.
- In the Teacher windows you will notice that your new database name will display in the Current Database XXXXXX text.
Importing Your Information
- Click the File menu and then select Import.
- Make sure Fitnessgram 6.0 default is selected.
- Click the Browse button and select the export file that you saved on your desktop. Then click the Open button (the default name of the export file is FTGExport.txt).
- Click the Import button and then click the OK button when the program tells you it is done importing.