How do I ensure that I have the most updated version of Fitnessgram?
A. If you are having problems with Fitnessgram 6, then you need to be certain that you have the most current update installed.
- Open the Teacher Edition and go to Help on the top toolbar and then down to About Fitnessgram.
- In the lower-left corner is your version number.
- If you are on Windows and it says 6.0.3, then you do not need the update installed.
- If it does not say 6.0.3, then contact Technical Support for the 6.0.3W update.
- If you are using a Macintosh and it says 6.0.1, then you have the current update.
- If it does not say 6.0.1, then contact Technical Support for the 6.0.1M update.
- Follow the instructions on this update page.
- You might need to have your tech staff install it for you depending on your permissions on your system.
- After the update is installed, you need to go to the Teacher Edition once more and then go to Utilities at the top toolbar and then down to Clean Database and run this utility.
- When it is finished running, you can go back and continue to enter scores once more.
You can contact Technical Support at 800-747-4457 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .