My ASEP key code is not working.
If your ASEP keycode isn’t working, check these items.
- When entering your key code to access your ASEP online exam, you need to type in the key code and click Submit.
- Another screen will appear with several options, and you will need to choose your state organization OR your org code. (You cannot enter both because it will not accept your code. The name in the listing will be just fine. Then skip the org code.)
- Choose your main sports of interest (there are two fields for this), then what grades you will be coaching.
- Next you must enter your instructor’s ID/last name/last date of your class. (This has to be entered or the code will not go through. We have to associate it with your instructor’s course report form.)
- Select whether you are CPR certified and then click Submit.
- If you get a message that your key code is invalid, you may have already entered it. You enter it one time to activate the exam portion of your course.
- When you sign in and click the Continue My Courses button in the quick links, check to see that your course is listed there.
- Click the course title to access the course and click the Take Test link to enter the exam. If you have not entered your key code yet, then it would not say Take Test; it would say Enter Key Code Above.
If you still cannot get it to work after trying these steps, contact ASEP Support at ASEPSupport@hkusa.com or call 800-747-4457 ext 2940, Mon-Fri 8-5 CST, and we will be happy to help you.