How do I request exam copies and ancillary materials?
If you would like to request an exam copy or ancillary materials for a textbook you have already adopted, you can request this online.
- You can access the request site at www.humankinetics.com/request-examinspection-copy .
- Under the heading How to access the Exam/Inspection Copy and Ancillary Form, you will need to select the appropriate sign-in method for your situation.
- After registering or signing in, you will be taken to the request form, which will guide you through the information needed to process your request.
- Once your request is submitted, it will be sent on to the sales representative for your state for approval.
- When it is approved, you will be sent an e-mail notification of your approval or access information.
- You can also request to preview online courses through our Online Education Center on this page.
- You will be asked to fill out a Course Preview form before being granted access.
- Once you submit that form, it will also go through an approval process and you will be notified.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff or your sales rep: www.humankinetics.com/salesrepresentatives .