When you complete your online exam and need to print your certificate, you will access your certificate online.
Go to the Online Education Centre and click on My Courses.
When the My Courses screen comes up, instead of clicking the course title to enter the course itself, click on the Show Details link below it. On the Exam Info screen, you will have the option of e-mailing yourself your results and another link to print out your certificate. Note: You will need to make sure you do not have pop-up windows blocked when trying to get the certificate, because it appears in a pop-up.
These are complete instructions to go along with the Printer Settings instructions:
- When your certificate comes up, you will want to go up to File in the upper-left corner and choose Page Setup. You will see a Page Setup box come up over your certificate.
- There may be some letters in the Header and Footer areas. Just delete those out of these boxes so they are empty.
- Choose Landscape orientation instead of Portrait.
- Go to the Margins setup and put 0.25 in each of the boxes (left, right, top, bottom). Click on OK to save these settings.
- Print your certificate. Return to choose File in the upper-left corner on the toolbar, and select Print.
You may also wish to do a Print Preview before you do the print to double-check your page setup.
Keep these instructions handy for printing future certificates.