The Active Aging Community Center is the place to share information about what you’re working on, learn what your colleagues around the world are doing, and discuss vital issues about active aging. Anyone in the field is invited to contribute information, join the discussions, and learn from colleagues around the world.
Through the Active Aging Community Center, you can:
- Share information about your ongoing work, and seek feedback from others.
- Discover your colleagues’ views on hot topics in the field, and contribute to the discussions.
- Learn what’s new in the field, such as research findings, grants awarded, and more.
- Contribute news from your region to keep your global colleagues informed.
- Post your profile so others can contact you about professional opportunities.
- Meet new colleagues and reconnect with others.
- Post listings for jobs, grants, events, and educational opportunities.
- Search for jobs, grants, conferences and events, and educational opportunities.
- Learn more about products and services to help you do your work.
CALL TO WRITERS AND ASPIRING WRITERS: If you are interested in the active aging field, please write for us. Writing is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and make a name for yourself. By contributing, you gain valuable experience in researching areas of interest and writing for an international audience. No writing experience is required, only a desire to find news about active aging and to write about it (in English). To participate, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note about your interest. Or if you’re especially ambitious, feel free to submit an article right away by completing the news form. We provide bylines for all published articles. Article ideas include research findings, program profiles, events, and notable people in the field.